Ahh the wonders of Facebook, All I did was say I was looking for easy appetizers and boy did I get them. I received one from my HS friend Susan Kober that I thought I would share. Thanks Susan, this looks great!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
• 8 oz pkg cream cheese
• 12.5 oz can cooked chicken breast meat in water (drained)
• Frank’s Hot Sauce (about ½ cup…maybe a little more…enough to make chicken saucy, but not soupy)
• Shredded cheddar cheese (about a cup)
1. Heat oven to 350°.
2. Spread cream cheese in the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish.
3. Drain chicken meat and break apart with a fork in a separate bowl.
4. Add hot sauce and mix through chicken…add more sauce if chicken isn’t well coated…it’s not an exact thing…remember, saucy, not soupy.
5. Spread chicken mixture on top of cream cheese.
6. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese…again, add a little more cheese if you’d like…enough to cover the chicken mixture.
7. Bake for around 20 minutes…until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serve hot with Frito’s Scoops and/or celery sticks.