on an average day we dont really think about this…..but as I was cleaning my room, I noticed that I had an odd collection of books and things.
1. Books:a very eclectic variety as I look at it.
a.The everything parent’s guide to raising boys:a definite read because I never understood boys while growing up so actually giving birth to one wasnt going to give me an instant insight into what makes them tick. ….Have you met my son!
b.Walt DIsney World with Kids 2008: Obvious reading SHHH its a surprise
c.Real Vampires have curves: Dont know why this particular genre caught my fancy but I have all the books in this series.
d.Finding your north Star: Inspirational reading, a loan from a neighbor who thought I might need some direction. ( not that far off)
e. The Oxford Dictionary of Nursery Rhymes: Not your everyday reading but one that really facinates me. Nusery Rhymes are more than just sing song tunes for kids.
f. The undomestic Goddess: A comedic, romance, smut novel that lets me not think, just be. Every woman should have one or more of these…SEE c. above
2. A Christmas dough ornament: Haven’t a clue why it ended up here.
3.IPOD headphones – the IPOD: Granted they should be together but alas they are not.
4.Grants Swim goggles: Now this item may vary from week to week but what remains is that Grant’s cr*# will end up here.
5. Satin Eye Mask: My inner Zsa Zsa feels she needs this indulgence
6. Plastic beaded necklace made by one of my former students. I actually still wear this. It is so child kitchbut it means the world to me
7. A Floral bin: Not going to open it, because I dont know what is in it and I dont think I am ready to go there just yet.
8. Old bottle of water: dont even know when this was from since we haven’t had bottled water in a long time.
9. Gold hoop earrings: from hubby my favorite pieces of jewelry
Dont know what this pile means about me but there it is. Next should be…..Whats in your purse…. Oh good gosh the stories it could tell……….